Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] zolei.daniel@gmail.com is offline

Default How do I make a "null sign?"

2007. március 28., szerda 5:25:32 UTC+2 idÅ‘pontban Suzanne S. Barnhill a következÅ‘t Ã*rta:
There are instructions for doing this with an EQ field at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/Overbar.htm (almost to the end).

"Ed G" wrote in message
It is a zero with a vertical slash running through it. It is not the

capital
O with a slash through it. I found that one. I believe that is a Swedish
character. I am looking for the zero which is a more narrow O.

Thanks!

"Simon Jones [MSDL]" wrote:

What does a "null" sign look like?

Simon Jones

"Ed G" wrote:

I am trying to make a "null sign" in Word and cannot figure out how to

do it?
I am familiar with inserting symbols but cannot seem to find that

particular
symbol.

Type capital O. Mark this character. Then, in the third group of icons (Embellishments) click slash (third icon). This will result in the symbol of empty set.