See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/CleanWebText.htm

"Hoges in WA" wrote in message
Hi. I save OE posts of 60's Top 100 tracks each week. They are set out

with
the title of the song and to the right its position in the chart, last

week's
position and highest position. Beneath that is the artist. I want to

make
them one-line lists. I can get rid of the numbers easily by replacing

them
with nothing, leaving me with a lot of blank spaces. I still have the

song
on one line followed by the artist on the next line. I want to bring the
second line up to the first line so I can then sort and delete multiples
(songs are in the charts many times).

I have tried deleting the blank spaces but it still won't bring the second
line up to the first line. As I'm doing very large numbers of these, I
wondered if there's any quick way of doing it other than me going along to
the end of each line and deleting the end-of-line mark? I hope.
thanks Hoges in WA