Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gr8auntieokie gr8auntieokie is offline

Default Word 2007--Outline numbered lists

I'm applying outline numbering to an agreement where Level 1 ("Article I") of
the outline is centered on the page with no text after the number. In Word
2000, I could elect to have a tab after the number or not to have one
("Follow number with tab, space, nothing"), but I can't find the window in
Word 2007 where I can do that. With an arbitrary tab after the number, my
numbered heading is not truly centered between the L and R margins. Can you
please tell me where that window is, or how I can work around the arbitrary
tab after the number? Thanks.