Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Merge data from Access 2003 into a multi-page Word 2003 form

It is really much easier to do that with an Access Report. However, if you
are hell bent on trying to do it with Word, take a look at:

http://cornell.veplan.net/article.aspx?&a=3815

or fellow MVP, macropod's tutorial on Catalogue/Directory Mailmerges at:

http://www.wopr.com/cgi-bin/w3t/show...?Number=731107

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"eastlaketech" wrote in message
I am working with Access 2003 and Word 2003

I have a membership database in Access 2003 with a one to many
relationship
between membership (i.e. family name) and members (i.e. mom, dad, kids).
want to pre-print application forms for the 2009 membership year (created
in
Word 2003). Page 1 of the form contains the "family" info. Page 2 is a
table
with 4 columns, row one contains the name of each family member. If there
are more than 4 members of the family, I need a Page 3 (or more) to print.

Thank you for your help.