Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
RScotti RScotti is offline

Default Get ride of double spacing

On Sat, 12 Dec 2009 08:48:43 +0200, "Graham Mayor" wrote:

The envelope function uses the Envelope Address and Envelope Return
paragraph styles in the active template to format the envelopes. By default
these are based on the normal style (which has inter paragraph spacing of 10
points), but with the spacing removed. You could either use the Word 2003
style set, which does not have spacing between paragraphs in the normal
style or you could modify the Envelope styles to provide the appearance you
require - http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

I probably screwed up some place. I brought the fonts back to 10 points and that fixed the address but not the return
address.I Went to your URL and did see 2003 but nothing on spacing.Just Photo gallery 2003. What is the default setting
for fonts on return addresses? I tried 8,9,10

--
Have a good day,
RScotti

remove "nospam" in order to email me.