Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JeffA JeffA is offline

Default Formatting..

I am using WORD 2007 and I have an image and text tables custom formatted to
7" width and 3" height. I noticed that when I print on my HP Printer... my
doc prints in landscape format..... i need to have the top of my text table
print on the upper portion of my 8.5"x11" paper, instead it prints on the
side of my paper.... how do i adjust this? *I have changed the orientation to
portrait, however, the paper view changes the format to 3" width and 7"
height.

Also I have noticed that my image (which is quite small) prints above where
it should actually be printing... anyone have any info on why this is
happening?

Any help will do! Thanks!