Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
boe[_2_] boe[_2_] is offline

Default Can't get the default style to be formatted the way I want

Thanks - I have no idea what is wrong with my version of office that that
doesn't work. I eventually just opened the normal.dot and saved the
changes there.

"tedmi" wrote in message
After setting the font to what you want, click the Default button before
closing the dialog. Confirm the change to Normal.
Similary, when you set Paragraph formatting for no space before/after and
linespacing of single, click Default and confirm
--
TedMi

"boe" wrote:

I've tried changing the font to times new roman, removing the extra space
between paragraphs setting it as the default font in fonts, setting it as
the default paragraph formatting, updating the default style - not matter
what when I close Word 2007 and reopen it, it is always Calibri with a
additional line between paragraphs.