Chad Harris

Default How to Match Destination Formatting

MOS 03 on an XP Pro SP2 box.

I have been pasting some lists off a web site into Word because I want to
save them, their links and their formatting.

Every time I pasted several lists, I got a smart tag at the bottom of the
paste that gave me some choices including "match destination formatting." I
found the size and style was what I wanted when I chose that option. I just
pasted another list and for some reason that choice didn['t occur. Is there
anyway to get that smart tage list back so I can do the same thing as
previously?

Tia,

Chad Harris