Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Henk57[_18_] Henk57[_18_] is offline

Default Just the year as date format

I am working on a document that is published as eBook and undergoes
regular updates and extensions for the next couple of years. Currently
some 500 pages, in the footer I have a copyright notice, i.e. (c)
2006-2007 ABC format. What I would like is that the last year (2007)
automatically updates with the current year (so in 2009 it shows "(c)
2006-2009 ABC". Then I cannot forget (and the eBook consists of 15
unlinked sections). The DATE field, however, doesn't seem to support
"just the year". Did I miss something, or is there a clever
workaround?

--
Henk57