Darin

Are you using a document management system? What is the file name of the
actual documents. I have seen this occur when there is a % in the file name.

"Blin" wrote:

I have hyperlinks to other files set up in a Word 2003 document. This is a
training document for new employees. The files, including the How-To
document, are in the same directory. But everytime I open the How To
document and CTRL click on the hyperlink, I get a message that says the file
cannot be opened.
I edit the hyperlink, go to the correct file, save and close the document,
open it again and get the same problem.