Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default 2007word mail merge preview doesnt work

I was pretty sure the information was near the top of the link I gave:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/921541

If not, try

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

(even though your problem has nothing to do with missing menus)

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

dsimmonds_neca wrote:
thank you
i ran the diagnostics and it didn't help as you suspected
how do i check the registry?
what i've discovered is that my mail merge works i just can't preview it. if
i do a print preview i see it, if i run an error report i can preview and
print it. it's just the preview button that no longer works. strange