Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Page numbers when I have 2 section breaks in 1 page

Instead of using section breaks around the title, I would probably put
the title in a borderless text box or frame with square text wrapping,
and make the text box or frame wide enough to span the page.

Rasmus wrote:
Hello.
What do I do with my page numbers when I have 2 section breaks in 1 page.
-(Page) at (SectionPages)-
Right now it says 1 to 1 beacause of the section breaks. I would like it to
be 1 to 5 ex.

My problem is that I have a title which is framed in 2 section breaks. Im
doing this because I write in columns and i dont want the title to be in
columns-format. The problem is so, that it counts the title of an independent
section and confuse the page number. How do I get it to count for a single
section?

Please Help