Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Office 2007 making labels

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 06:54:01 -0700, Bea wrote:

I just upgraded to MS Office 2007 and can't figure out how to create labels.
Before I could just go in and select Avery 5366 and boom I would have them.
Now, I can't locate any of them. HELP

Click the Mailings tab at the top of the window. Then click the Labels button
(second from the left) to get the same old dialog.

One thing that might be confusing is that the list of Avery label numbers is
sorted "alphabetically" rather than numerically, so there are a series of
five-digit numbers (starting with 53255 and ending with 53284) between 5321 and
5332, and your 5366 is after that.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman