Herbert G. Billings Herbert G. Billings is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan, Cannes View Post
I use Microsoft Word 97-2003.

I have created a document in book fold format but would like to change it to
normal A4. I have tried to find instructions but with no luck. Has anybody
suggestions how to do?

Thanks

Jan
Now the concept of the paper books has shifted towards the digital form. A lot of different apps are created for the books to store and read it properly whenever anyone want to read. You can discover here a lot of apps to register and store the books. I am using them to store my favorite books.