Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TWVs?=,

I am using the Avery 8387 template to create a (4) 5.5 * 4.25 squares on a
sheet of paper. I have an event timeline in one square. I need to copy the
event into the other sections. Whenever I try, the timeline goes all of the
place.

It would help a lot if you told us which version of Word you're using?

Also, is this timeline the only thing in the table? (An Avery label sheet is
actually just a table, with each "label" being a table cell...)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)