Peter Jamieson

Word doesn't really do this, but various approaches are outlined on Cindy
Meister's website at
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindymeister/

Look for Mail Merge FAQ, Special Merges, Multiple Items per Condition

Peter Jamieson

"Jeans" wrote in message
Using Word 97 (sorry!)

My data source includes several rows per one record (ie like an invoice
which would contain several items per one customer).

I am trying to create a document that puts all the rows for one customer
on
each page (ie starts a new page for each customer). However the document
doesn't know when to "end" the rows for that customer so the rows for the
next customer are included on the page with the previous customer.

I am trying a "NEXT Record if" statement along the lines of:

{NExtIF {Mergefield Customer_nr} = {mergefield Box_no} {Mergefield
Pub_name}
?????
I am thinking that I either need to enter an instruction to start a new
page
^m (?) or is there a "distinct" instruction that I could use?