Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default IncludeText and Page Margins

You're evidently bringing in the last paragraph of the file you're
inserting, which brings with it its own document formatting.

"Michael Finney" wrote in message
First of all, thank you for introducing me to IncludeText.
http://daiya.mvps.org/includetext.htm has been very helpful as well.

Thanks.

The question:
I have an empty document with certain page margins set. 0.5 for top and so

on.

I INCLUDETEXT a chunk of text into the target file via a bookmark that's

in
the source file.

The field looks like this:

{ INCLUDETEXT "\\\\SomeMachine\\yaya\\Some Doc (Ok Deals) .doc"
GeneralIntroMessage }

Right after I use INCLUDETEXT as described, the print margins of the
document change to the defaults of Top being 1.0 and so on. Why does it

do
that? Will it happen everytime I INCLUDETEXT something?

Thanks.