Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Is their a Word template for a Priority Mail Label (USPS #226)

Get some full sheet labels from Avery and print the PO's form on that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"abbyr" wrote in message
Jay: Thanks for the reply - I can print out the label from the USPS site
but
I then have to tape it to the priority mail package. The blank forms from
the PO are "stick um" - I can't believe Word does not have a template for
printing on the form from the PO. Abbyr

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

On Wed, 19 Dec 2007 17:15:00 -0800, abbyr
wrote:

Is their a downloadable template for the USPS label 226. For Priority
Mail.
I have the labels from the post office but would like a downloadable
template
to use in the Label tool of Microsoft Office.

You can print Priority labels directly from the USPS web site,
https://sss-web.usps.com/cns/landing.do.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman