Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Can I create a custom page border with MS Word?

On Mon, 31 Mar 2008 09:24:02 -0700, susan.debacker
wrote:

I would like to know if Word2007 has added the custom page border option that
is available in Publisher. My students would like to use a clip art or jpeg
to create a custom page border.

No, the page border artwork that's available in Word 2007 is exactly the same as
in Word 2003.

To see what you can do in Word alone, read
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BorderArt.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman