CyberTaz

Hi Cindy-

You might try InsertPictureFrom File instead of pasting. It depends on the
image type to a certain extent & which version of Word, but you may get
better printed results.

If you did see a box but no image, you might also want to take a look at
ToolsOptionsView & make sure there is no check in Picture Placeholders.

HTH |:)

"Cindy" wrote:

Is there a way to add a logo to the return address when using envelope
wizard? I tried to paste one in, and it didn't paste. I realize I can just
print up some return address stickers and put the logo on them, but I would
rather print it directly on the envelope.