Amedee Van Gasse

joey shared this with us in microsoft.public.word.newusers:

Is it possible to recover a deleted document? How? recycle bin has
been cleared.

No, unless you BUY special recovery software.

Deleting a file marks that space as available for other files.
As long as the space isn't overwritten by other files, you might have
(a very small) chance.

If it's overwritten, only special labs can extract your file - think
"CSI - *" kind of labs. Very expensive, you might want to consider
backups in the future.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.1.2
If it has an "X" in the name, it must be Linux?