Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how do I convert margins from inches to mm

Have you changed the default measurement unit for Word (Tools | Options |
General)?

http://word.mvps.org

"Professor Tdog" Professor wrote in message
I want to make a sheet of new labels. When making a new label, I get the
"Envelopes and Labels" dialog box and select "Options". Then in the
"Labels
Options" dialog box I select "New Label...". The next dialog box is
titled
"Label Details". The units of measure in the "Label Details" dialog box is
in
inches. How do convert it so I can enter the values in millimeters? Is
it
even possible?