Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman[_2_] Jay Freedman[_2_] is offline

Default How do I add the file path as a footnote in word 2007?

MVP Suzanne S. Barnhill replied through the NNTP newsgroup, which is
currently not connected to the Web interface:

~~~~~~~~~~~~
See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...002951033.aspx

http://word.mvps.org

--
Jay Freedman

"dmower" wrote:

I do not have "2. Locate the Building Block named File Name And Path" how do
I find it?

"dmower" wrote:

I am trying to add the full file path on word footnotes. On Word 2003 there
was a button to click and it did it.. but I'm having problems finding how to
do it on 2007.