Mary

Clipart refers to items on your own computer. You have to use Web Tools
instead. Note that many people consider this a nuisance, so use carefully.

"Angie" wrote:

Whenever I insert a laughing sound or song from clipart into my email, it
does not work for the person on the other end. I go into NEW email, then
INSERT , then CLIPART, from there I type in laughing to find the audible
laughing and also I went into songs and chose a song. I right click on them
and press INSERT and they are in the email. The people on the other end say
nothing I ever send, works. I have emailed one to my husband on the computer
we share and it doesn't work for him either. What am I doing wrong?