Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pooja Gupta

Default Print 2 half-sheet mail merge docs on one sheet of paper

Would it be possible for you to list the step-by-step instructions for doing
this? I have the exact same problem but your solution is not working as well
for me and I'm pretty sure I've missed a step somewhere.

Basically, I have a 8 1/2 by 11 template that I use for generating meeting
notices to mail out to the community. I'd like to use mail merge to have the
first residents address printed on the top half, and the second residents's
address printed on the bottom half and so on. That way I can cut the paper
in half and mail them postcard style.

Thanks.
Pooja