Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How can I develop a fill-in-the-blank test?

Another approach is to use MacroButton NoMacro fields (see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/TblsFldsFm...acroButton.htm) with a series of
underline characters as the "prompt." Students can click on the field to
overwrite the "blank," then use F11 to go to the next field.

"Rae Drysdale" wrote in message
You could set up a form and use a text form field. Alternatively, you

could
insert a symbol, eg & and the students could use the find & and then type
the answer and then Find next etc. Hope this helps.
--
Rae Drysdale

"MKLeisure" wrote:

How can I create a fill-in-the-blank test. I want to create a
fill-in-the-blank test that I would email to my students and they would

enter
the answers on the blanks areas. I do not want the unline area to split

like
this ____answer____ when they insert the answer.

thanks