Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Next Record IF

The solution Macropod just mentioned is probably also applicable to your
problem:

------------------
To see how, check out my Word 97-2007 Catalogue/Directory Mailmerge
Tutorial at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showtopic=731107
or
http://www.gmayor.com/Zips/Catalogue%20Mailmerge.zip
Do read the tutorial before trying to use the mailmerge document
included with it.
------------------

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk
Visit Londinium at http://www.ralphwatson.tv

AGolden wrote:
I'm attempting to create a Mail Merge document based on an Access query of
student data with a high level 'Parent' with one or multiple 'child' records.

I've read up on the NextIF or Next Record IF function but the syntax isn't
working. I'm trying to compare an ID of the current record against the ID of
the next record and when they are the same, print the next 'child' record.
If not, then go to the next page.

Any help would be appreciated.