Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CW CW is offline

Default Print first page to different printer from the others

Using Word 2003 - is it possible to print page 1 of a document automatically
to a different printer from the other pages?
I know it is easy to send to a different tray within the same printer, but
that wouldn't work for us - we need to send page 1 to printer A and all other
pages to printer B.
Of course I also realise it is possible to select just page 1 and send it to
A and then go back into File/Print and select the other pages and send them
to B. But we want to make this automatic, if we can.
Many thanks
CW