Taconia Taconia is offline
Junior Member

Location: Oregon

Interesting since I have the same problem as of 2 days ago, and the details also refer to "line 2", but the column number is different.

Why does it give this reference to the problem but specify no way to resolve it? And do we know yet what works? I've tried all the solutions recommended but none work. I did create an RTF file and an Open Office file, but I'm afraid I lost a lot of my work on indexing and TOC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
I was working on my Word 2007 document, it was closed
unexpectedly. When I tried to reopen the file I've got an error message as
follows:
"The Office Open XML file Uniqe2.docx cannot be opened because there are
problems with the content."
It has a detail as follows:
"Unidentified error
Location: Part: /word/document.xml, Line: 2, Column: 195269"