Nancy32 Nancy32 is offline
Junior Member

Update: I was able to open my file by sending it to my laptop which has Word 2003, and then downloading the extension files from MS which allow Word2003 to open Word2007 docs. I saved it with a .doc extension, sent it back to my desktop computer, where I then saved it with a .docx extension.

It worked, but I have no idea what to do to prevent this in the future! This is a client document and I dread the idea of them having problems with it in the future. Does anyone have any advice?

[quote=Nancy32;471631]I have also received this message (today) and it refers to "line 2" What is going on? I have searched this problem on Google and am impressed by the fact that several people have encountered this problem just in the last few days. Perhaps this relates to some kind of MS Word update that has occurred?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taconia View Post
Interesting since I have the same problem as of 2 days ago, and the details also refer to "line 2", but the column number is different.