Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Changing headers for sections

Start by Saving your file As a new name.

Then (inj the new, renamed file) delete EVERY SECTION BREAK IN YOUR
ENTIRE DOCUMENT.

Then save you file;

Then, STARTING AT THE BEGINNING, make sure the first header (and
footer) reads as you want it to. (If you have front matter, they will
probably be empty, or maybe just have a page number.)

Then, Insert a Section Break New Page where you want it to be. (Secton
Break Continuous can play havoc with the headers.) Double-click in the
header area of the first page in the new section. Be sure "Same As
Previous" is NOT checked (in the footer also), and type the text(s)
for the new header (and footer) -- as many as different first page,
left page, and right page if needed.

Then go to where the next Section Break should be, and repeat --
Insert, disconnect, type.

And so on.

Hate isn't a productive emotion.

On Jul 26, 3:17*pm, endless wrote:
I HAVE unlinked EACH PAGE! But it's still happening! It's driving me
crazy! Following the Help instructions doesn't work. I HATE WORD!!!

--
endless

--
endless[/i][/color]