Bongo

I tried every function that appeared to be a potential match, but didn't find
anything with the desired behavior.

This raises another question: is there a dictionary of commands anywhere? I
searched in the KB and MSDN as well as plain old online help and found
nothing like that.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Yes, there is such, and I was going on (probably faulty) memory when I
suggested ToolsReviewRevisions (as I thought that's what it did). Perhaps
someone else can give you the correct command, or you can find it by
browsing in Tools | Customize. I rarely use Track Changes and never used it
before Word 2002, so I'm not familiar with the commands.

"Bongo" wrote in message
Thanks Suzanne, quite useful.

Are there any commands (suitable for direct inclusion on the Revisions
toolbar) equivalent to the Accept / Reject buttons on the "Accept or

Reject
Changes" window?

I believe it can be done with a macro that invokes the two commands:

Selection.Range.Revisions.AcceptAll
Selection.NextRevision (True)

but if there's an internal Word command that would of course be more
straightforward.

Tx & rgds

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Yes, add the ToolsReviewRevisions button to the Reviewing toolbar using
Tools | Customize (All Commands category on the Commands tab). This

command
doesn't have an associated icon, so you'll have to settle for text,

choose
one of the generic images (right-click on the button and choose Change
Button Image), or design your own (right-click and choose Edit Button
Image).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Bongo" wrote in message
I am using MS Office Word 2003 (11.6359.6409) SP1 with Windows XP.

In previous versions of Word, the accept/reject change window had

options
accept/reject the current change and automatically highlight the next
change
(much as a spell checker automatically highlights the next error).

Is there a way to get that functionality in the current version of

Word?
The
buttons on the reviewing toolbar seem not to provide for that.

Tx & rgds