Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?TGluZGFE?=,

I recently put a new priner cartridge in my brother hl-1440 printer and
since the new cartridge went in, I can not print envelopes correctly or
labels correctly from Word 2000. The orientation is wrong on the envelopes
and labels, it is printing portrait orientation, even though it has landscape
in the print menu. I can print letters, faxes and everything else just fine.
It is as if my envelopes and labels want to print as 8x 10 letters.

The better place to ask this would be the word.printing.fonts newsgroup. that's
where you'll find people who are familiar with printers and related problems.

My best guess would be that your printer driver has "gone bad", and that
replacing it with the newest one from the manufacturer's website might solve the
problem. Although why this would coincide with replacing a cartridge I can't
imagine...

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org