Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Robert Robert is offline

Default Word 2003 AutoCorrect is Driving me nuts!

I am having trouble with the AutoCorrect feature within Spell Check. If I
type a word (wrong) and click on the spelling and grammer button, the window
pops up, shows the mis-spelled word in the top frame, suggestions briefly
show up, then grey out (no correction to the mis-spelled word is done). If I
click on the AutoCorrect button it comes up that the word is not in the
dictionary. If I click "no" sometimes, the greyed out words show up and I
can make the change. I have tried everything I can to get it to work but
have not been successful....HELP!
Robert