Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen

Default What salutation should be used when person's name is not known??

Dear drg2112,

I've always had success by addressing my letters to the attention of
the "Hiring Manager" and then using the salutation of "Dear Sir or
Madam", as Suzanne suggested. You can't go wrong with that, especially
if the company advertising hasn't revealed any information about
themselves.

I generally find that jobs listed on the Internet that don't have any
traceable corporate information or even an address that one can verify,
are a bit suspect at times...I would proceed with a bit of caution with
this one.

Best regards and good luck with finding that job!

Karen