Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Default at Start Up is Messed Up

Correction: I mean I have seen it in Word 2003. I haven't got Word
2007 yet, so I don't know about that version.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote in message
Actually, any change in zoom "fixes" the problem--even going from
100 to 101% (no need to go back to 100%).

True. However, assuming that the OP is happy with the current zoom
level, "going back" makes sense... :-)

Mercifully, I've yet to run into
this problem in Word 2007.

FWIW, I've seen it on a few occasions, most often, it seems, in
text lines that have direct formatting.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com
"Stefan Blom" wrote in message
This is a known bug. Change the zoom to 500% and then back.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Roger Tregelles" wrote in message
In addition my cursor when in Word is tiny almost half the

height
of
the fonts used.

Roger