Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lori Lori is offline

Default Spell check not resetting to check all text in outgoing email mess

Dana~

A style can have a language setting, trying looking at the style to see if
it's been set to Do Not Check Spelling under Language.

You can also try selecting the whole doc, clearing the Do Not Check under
Language and then go to Tools Options Spelling tab and click Recheck Doc.
I've had this happen and I think doing the two steps back to back has
cleared some "document issue" thing.

~Lori

"Dana" wrote:

How can I enable spell check to check all text. For some reason it says that
certain text is marked "do not check" I go in and manually click on the box
in tools/language/enable spell check but it automatically resets itself -
using Word 2003 and outlook 2003