Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Multiple pages in a booklet

Hello John

John A wrote:
I am trying to create a booklet. When I try to insert a template as a page
this template shows on all pages. I cannot insert any other pages. How can I
create multiple pages using inserted files?

I can't imagine what "insert a template as a page" means. What exactly
are you trying to achieve, and how do you go about it?

Keep in mind that "template" in Word means something very specific (a
file with *.dot or *.dotx/*.dotm extension), and a document can only be
based on one template.

HTH
Robert
--