Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com christophercbrewster via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default "Same as previous" loses an item midway thru doc

You may be right, but there's also a project name, and both are subject to
change. I'm trying to interest my group in templates and the idea that you
can add a piece if information (such as a date) and it can show up in other
places. So these Stylrefs are in my template.

Suzanne S. Barnhill wrote:
A StyleRef field to pick up the document title may be overkill. Why not just
type it into the header or use a Title field?

--
Christopher Brewster
Lockheed Martin, Eagan MN