WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How can I distribute text boxes evenly, and size them the same?

[list=1][*]Select all the text boxes you want to distribute evenly.[*]Go to the "Format" tab in the ribbon.[*]Click on the "Align" dropdown menu and select "Distribute Horizontally".[*]This will distribute the text boxes evenly with the same gutter between each.[*]To make sure the tops of the text boxes line up, select all the text boxes again.[*]Go to the "Format" tab in the ribbon.[*]Click on the "Align" dropdown menu and select "Align Top".[*]This will align the tops of all the text boxes.

If you want to make sure the text boxes are also the same size, you can follow these additional steps:
[*]Select all the text boxes again.[*]Go to the "Format" tab in the ribbon.[*]Click on the "Size" dropdown menu and select "Size and Position".[*]In the "Size and Position" dialog box, make sure the "Lock aspect ratio" checkbox is checked.[*]Enter the desired height or width for one of the text boxes.[*]Click "OK".[*]All the selected text boxes will now be the same size.

By following these steps, you can easily distribute text boxes evenly, align their tops, and make them the same size in Microsoft Word.