Donna

Doug, I knew I was doing something wrong. This WORKED. THANKS.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

The Next Record field must be the first field in all of the labels except
for the first label on the sheet in which there must not be a Next Record
field.

If after removing the Next Record field from the first label, that record
prints twice, it indicates to me that you have the Next Record field AFTER
the other merge fields in the labels, NOT BEFORE them.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Donna" wrote in message
Not working. When I remove Next Record, it prints that first record
twice. Now, instead of skipping every eleventh record, it skips every
tenth.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Remove the Next Record field from the first label in the mailmerge
main
document.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"Donna" wrote in message
I'm merging records from Excel into a Word template. The template is a
modified label format that prints 10 cards per page. During merging,
every
eleventh record throughout the entire database has been skipped.

I use the same data to merge with an Address Label Template #5660 - No
records are skipped.