Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default automating the printing of several small word files into 1 pdf

Acrobat questions are beyond the purview of these NGs, which are devoted to
MS Word. There are, I believe, forums and Usenet NGs devoted to Acrobat.

"SeptemberR" wrote in message
I'm sure it's easy, if you know how. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how,

which
is essentially why I asked the question.

Thanks in advance,
September

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

If you have Acrobat, it's easy to do that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"SeptemberR" wrote in message
Hi,
I work with a bunch of engineers who want to be able to send customers
several small Word documents as 1 pdf file. I would like to know if
there's a
way to create a macro or automate this process. The big obstacle is

that
while the groups of files are in a single directory, that directory is
often
different. Can this be done?

Thanks in advance!