Jan

Default Merge Doc - Save letters when company site Changes

I know many have asked how to save the letters individually from a mail
merge. I am aware of Doug Robbins splitter code; but it saves each individual
letter.

I need something similar, but need to save "all" letters from the merge
document to a separate file when the "company site" changes. I do have the
company site merge field in the footer of the main document.

How can Doug's code be change to accomplish the above? Sorry, I don't know
VBA all that well. Any help would be greatly appreciated; otherwise I will
have to continue to run each merge per company site for each product several
times a week.