Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default Send To Mail Recipient not working anymore faded dimmed

XPsp2
Office 97 with Word 2002 installed
My Send To Mail Recipient was working in Word 2002, now it does not
work at all. I want it back. When I right click on any file I can use
that Send To Mail Recipient and my OE6 picks it up, and the mail button
in IE works great.
If you need more background info You can view the below URL