Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee

Default Selecting Forms

Hi, This is a little difficult to explain but here goes.

I have an employee document which has all of the particular employees
details on it, depending on the employees role, whether they are full
time/part time different areas need to be filled out.

I have created a form when the template loads which has various tick boxes
drop down lists etc.. what i want to know is can i have a drop down list at
the top and when this is changed, some options on the form are removed to
make entry easier for the person filling it in.

e.g. if i am part time i need to enter in my hourly rate, so at the
beginning i say i am part time and it asks me for my hourly rate. If i am
fulltime, it doesn't ask me.

I need to create a different form (about 4) for the various roles, and
select between them using some metod.

Any ideas
Thanks