WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Font cutting off

Hi Gracie,

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your font cutting off in Microsoft Word. This can be frustrating, but fortunately, there are a few things you can try to fix the issue.
  1. First, you can try adjusting the margins of your document. If your margins are too narrow, it can cause your text to be cut off. To adjust your margins, go to the Page Layout tab and click on Margins. From there, you can select a preset margin size or click on Custom Margins to set your own.
  2. Another thing you can try is adjusting the line spacing of your document. If your lines are too close together, it can cause your text to overlap and be cut off. To adjust your line spacing, go to the Home tab and click on Line and Paragraph Spacing. From there, you can select a preset line spacing or click on Line Spacing Options to set your own.
  3. If neither of these solutions work, you can try adjusting the font size itself. Sometimes, certain fonts can be too large for the space they're in, causing them to be cut off. To adjust your font size, select the text you want to change and go to the Home tab. From there, you can use the Font Size dropdown to select a smaller size.

I hope one of these solutions helps you fix the issue with your font cutting off. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with!