Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
BruceM BruceM is offline

Default How do I make the th small for 9th?

In Word 2000, click Insert, point to AutoText, then click AutoText. Click
the AutoFormat tab and make the appropriate selections. Do the same on the
AutoFormat As You Type tab.
To change the font manually, select the text, then click Format Font and
make the appropriate selection. For a shortcut, select the text, then press
Ctrl + Shift + [plus sign]. For subscript, press Ctrl + [equals sign]. In
both cases I refer to the key just to the left of the backspace key on a
standard keyboard.

"Word perfected" Word wrote in message
When I type a number with st, nd, rd, th behind it the letters remain the
size of the number. What do I change to make the letters smaller and up
the right of the number?