Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Karen

Default Corrupted Tables

I have an 88 page doc that has about 25 tables in it. When I try to navigate
through the tables by pressing the tab key, everything goes in reverse order
from row to row. It starts in the last column and when I press tab it goes
backwards. The ruler in fact is also backwards starting from 7, 6, 5,
etc.... I have converted the table to text and back to a table and I get a
mirrored effect and the table then behaves normally. I have copied to a new
doc without the last paragraph mark and the corruption comes with it. I have
Doc X Tools and have done a full cleanup on the doc and the tables are still
corrupted. Other than retyping the entire 88 page document, is there
anything else I can do?