Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Roger Tregelles Roger Tregelles is offline

Default Default at Start Up is Messed Up

I am using Word 2003. When I start up Word it shows a new blank document at
55% and the first line right at the very top edge of the page even though
the Page Setup has a 1" margin (as viewed in Print Layout). Also it shows
the paper size to be 7" wide by 9" tall. I renamed my normal.dot file to
something else, restarted Word and it's still messed up. Any idea how I can
get Word back to its installed defaults and eliminate this problem? Thanks.

Roger