Graham Mayor

You don't really want to set the page default at A3 (you did mean A3 and not
A4?) as it will have unwanted effects elsewhere. Create a blank template
with the page layout set to A3 and use that for your A3 documents.

A4 is a different issue.

William Chen wrote:
as I used to use office2000 and page set up default can be
automatically changed once u changed the page size. but in 2003
version, everytime I change the page size. next time I open it , it
still went back to bloody letter size. it is very ignoring.
any help, I found the help menu is useless. I search it as default
page set up.....